Saturday, May 4, 2013

The sportsfest is fun.


I arrived on time at the venue - Palms Country Club.  The breakfast was already ready.  It's eat all you can lasagna and picadillo with flowing coffee and tea.  I had 2 plates and 3 cups of brewed coffee.

Then, the group dance / cheering competition.  I thought we're just the second best.  But, we're adjudged as the winner.

After which, the sports events were simultaneously held.  I played bowling.  And, guess who was the champion.  Yes, it's our team - the Green Team.  And, because I played,  our team bagged the championship.

The lunch was another treat - it's buffet!  The food was aplenty and drinks flowing.

Parlor games time.  I was supposed to play Pinoy Henyo.

The snacks - hamburger!


Overall, our team placed second!  And, our prize - P8,000.  CONGRATULATIONS!


No comments:

Post a Comment