Tuesday, March 26, 2013

No number coding tomorrow

My Kia Carens last number of its plate is 6.  As such, it is not allowed to ply Metro Manila's streets every Wednesday from 7:00 am up to 10:00 am and from 3:00 pm up to 7:00 pm.  And, it is not allowed in Makati City from 7:00 am up to 7:00 pm.

But, there's good news!  Due to the Lenten Season, the MMDA lifted the number coding from March 27 (tomorrow) until April 1, 2013 (Monday).  However, Makati City Government lifted the number coding on March 28 (Thursday) and 29 (Friday) only. 

And, tomorrow (Wednesday) is the start of the suspension of the number coding.   Yipee!  I could drive within Metro Manila (except Makati City) anytime tomorrow.  Anyway, I will not report for work tomorrow; so I don't need to go to Makati City.

Without hassle, we could attend the interment of my brother-in-law, Boy tomorrow morning.  The mass will be held at about 7:00 am.


No comments:

Post a Comment