Thursday, March 21, 2013

No more beer, I wish!

Beer! Another beer! More beer! No more beer!!!

I'd been a beer drinker since my third year high school days. And, when I got a job, I'd been drinking more frequent and heavier.  Sometime, I could consume more than 12 bottles in one sitting.

I'd attempted quitting or just reduce my intake several times but failed.  Because, I was thinking of the workers from the breweries and the other sectors that would benefit from my drinking.

But, lo and behold, I've miraculously stopped drinking beer (and all alcoholic drinks) exactly a month ago. 

That's really a miracle and let's celebrate and drink.  Oooops! 

However, I didn't do it on purpose but neccesitated due to an illness, which requires me to take antibiotics daily.

I'm still recuperating from the illness, which would take more than 6 months.  And, when I fully recovered, let's see if beer could beckon me again to drink.


No comments:

Post a Comment