Sunday, March 24, 2013

Family dinner

Yesterday, my family's eating dinner out at a Filipino restaurant in Trinoma from a promo deal acquired by wifey.  Yehey!

At the restaurant, she presented the voucher and ordered additional food.  The table was set; and, the drinks served. When we're about to open the bottle of softdrinks, the waiter was rushing back and told us, "Mam, your voucher is good at the Mega Mall branch only."  What! I drove this far; and, we ended up at the wrong branch.

Wifey asked if we should proceed with our orders.  But, I just decided to have our dinner at my favorite pizza parlor - Shakey's.

The Mojos n' Dip was served as a starter

Then, the Chicken Buddy Pack

And, the large Pizza combination of Angus Steakhouse and Friday Special.

Still hungry, I ordered additional pizza - regular Manager's Choice

I love eating pizza, especially with a mug or two or three of draft beer.  But, this time, I didn't order one.

Burp!  Already full and satisfied, we paid the bill and went home.


No comments:

Post a Comment