Friday, March 29, 2013

Mae celebration continues - Day 2

I woke up at about 4:30 AM and prepared for my biking adventure to Subic Freeport - Morong Gate.

While waiting for the sunrise, I concocted and ate my breakfast - adobo sandwich with cheese and lettuce!

I left at about 6 AM and returned three hours after.

Mae offered me halo-halo, which I gladly accepted and thanked her.  It's so refreshing while resting.  Then, I devoured my breakfast of hotdog, tocino, egg, and garlic rice.  And, the dip into the sea water made me more refreshed.  Back again at the table to eat more.

Lunch time.  Aside from the left-overs from yesterday, sis-in-law cooked stewed prawns and fish.

Still full, I only ate a small portion of stew and adobo.

After eating, we hurriedly packed our things; as, our time at the resort was running out.

Thanks again, Mae and sis-in-law, for your wonderful blow-out.



No comments:

Post a Comment