Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I am Tom G.

Hi, everyone!

"I am Tom G." Tom is my first name; and, G is the initial of my surname.

I've been a blogger since 2007 and have created several blogs from different blog providers. And, this blog is my latest creation.

My first blog was "tom.i.ph", which I titled "Think Of Me!". You will note that the first letter of each word came from my name "TOM".  Brilliant! Isn't it?

Unfortunately, i.ph closed shop.  Hence, my three (3) blogs there are permanently gone.  Nonetheless, I'm thanking i.ph for discovering about blogging, the wonderful opportunity and experiences of blogging.

I have other blogs in blogspot.com, bravejournal.com, and wordpress.com.

Aside from the enjoyment of blogging, I also earned some money from it.  It's not a bad sideline earning from $5 to $30 per post.  But, some years back, my blogging time became limited.  And, I rarely visited my blogs, let alone write a post.  That cut off my enjoyment and my sideline.

I'm hoping that I could have more time blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment