Friday, April 5, 2013

Back to my doctor


Yesterday, I've done my 2 medical tests - the FBS and Ultrasound.

Today, it's time to see my doctor again for my routine check-up and for the analysis of the results.  Her clinic hours are from 10:00 AM to 12:00 NN.  I arrived at her clinic at about 9:45 AM; but, the doctor isn't IN yet.  So, I queued my name on the waiting list - I'm 3rd on the list.  Then, I left and got the ultrasound result. Wifey already picked up my FBS result.

We were waiting for the arrival of my doctor when  her secretary broke the bad news that the good doctor wouldn't be IN until 12:00 NN.  Whew!  That's another hour and 15 minutes of waiting.

My patience was again being tested.

11:30 AM - 30 more minutes of waiting,  i.e., if she arrived at exactly 12:00 NN.

12:00 PM - I saw her coming.  Great!

12:30 PM - My name was called.

12:40 PM - The consultation's over.  And, I coming back a month after.

After paying the charges, we left and looked for a restaurant.  We're already starving!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Milo! It's now 132 mg/dL or 7.26 mmol/L. Still over the range.

      Delete