Thursday, April 11, 2013

Burger dinner

Wifey was at Trinoma yesterday; and, we had our dinner there.  She had her steak; and, I hamburger.

I was supposed to eat something else with rice.  But, I saw this famous burger restaurant.  Intrigued and curious, I, finally, decided to try its burger.

The burgers, as advertised, are made of natural beef patties and topped with fresh crispy lettuce, tomato slice and onions, mayo and ketchup on toasted Sesame Seed Kaiser Bun.

At the price of P165 for a single quarter-pound beef patty, it must be good.  And, it's good, indeed.  The price's worth it.  One of the best, if not the best, burger I've tasted.
Definitely, I'm going back to Army Navy for more and try other selections, especially the burrito.

I suggest you try it too, if you haven't yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment