Tuesday, April 2, 2013

We've earned US$94.40, so far

Now that I'm back blogging and upon Wifey's request, I just checked my Google Adsense earnings.  What's this Adsense?
"Google AdSense is a free, simple way for website publishers of all sizes to earn money by displaying targeted Google ads on their websites. AdSense also lets you provide Google search to your site users, while earning money by displaying Google ads on the search results pages."
Did you understand it?  Let me explain it.  If you have a website or blog, you can display Google ads on it.  If the ads are clicked by your site visitor; then, you'd earn money albeit not much per click.  It's not bad, though; as you are earning just sitting down and relaxing while waiting for someone to click the ads.  Did you understand me?

I signed up a long time ago in 2007; and, I included all my blogs and that of Wifey's in my Adsense account to maximize our earnings.  When I stopped earning money out of my blogs, I also forgot about my account and my earnings.

And, as of February 28, 2013, our total earnings is a whooping $94.40 (about $16 a year).  But, we could only withdraw it, if it reached $100.  So, we need to earn $5.60 more.

And, my next move is to optimize my Adsense to earn more and fast.

This blog is not yet qualified for the Adsense; but, I definitely include it when it does.

Wanna earn some money too?  Sign up now.


No comments:

Post a Comment