Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My will power is tested again.


Sixty (60) days has passed already since I stopped (not quit) drinking booze.  I'm not quitting yet but just trying my best to abstain from drinking for the longest time.  Also, I'm not avoiding the temptations but resisting them.

Last night, my will power was tested again.  Friends from Tacloban City were in town; and, I entertained them.

We started at Via Mare in Greenbelt 3.  Fresh oysters are good with beer.  But, I just found out it's much better with freshly squeezed orange juice.
We transferred to Myron's Place in Greenbelt 5 for our dinner.  We ordered President's steak (one of the house specialties and worth P2,200) on the center; and, I ordered grilled pink salmon for my entree.  What color is best combined with pink?  Brown or green? I chose the latter - a kiwi shake! (Whew! I forgot to take pictures!)

After dinner, it's entertainment time!   Resort World or Solaire?  Guess where?
 At the Eclipse Lounge, we listened to the band while sipping our nightcaps - Super Dry Beer for them and carrot juice for me.
We called it a day at almost 12 midnight.

It's another alcohol free day; and, I'm still surviving!


1 comment:

  1. Yehey! Applause! Applause! (with matching standing ovation. hihi..) Yo can do it all the way. Go, go, go!

    ReplyDelete