Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My snack - Lettuce sandwich


Lettuce sandwich was my snack this morning and will be this afternoon.  It's supposed to be a kani (synthetic crab meat) sandwich.

Before going to bed last night, I already prepared the ingredients - 4 slices of Gardenia wheat bread, 4 sticks of kani, lettuce, and mayonnaise mixed with cheese, onion, and ground pepper.  These were good for my morning and afternoon snacks at the office today.  This morning, I put them in my Coleman cooler , together with the iced water and 2 bottles of Yakult, and loaded in the car.

Snack time!  While the slices of bread were in the toaster, I put out the other ingredients.  Holy cow!  Where's the kani?  Hence, it became a lettuce sandwich. 

But, it's good and yummy anyway.  Try it!  It's healthy too!


1 comment:

  1. Try again tomorrow. Forgetting your "baon". It's healthy anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete